The end of the year is the time to focus on what we've done, and what we strive to do, whether it’s improving our personal or professional life or creating a wellness vision. It is definitely a popular time for setting goals!
Every year I set resolutions, that are supposed to bring me happiness and make my life fuller. Sometimes I keep them, sometimes I don't... and I carry them through the next year or even years :) My problem is that I set too many! So, this year I decided to have less resolutions and make them simpler:
1. Focus on what I need vs. what I want, because most of the time "less is more"
2. Take care of my body and soul (getting back into yoga)
3. Make new friends(but most of all keep old friends)
4. De-clutter my relationships(let go of those people that bring more negativity than inspiration in my life or bring down my sunshine)
5. Give more than I receive (more love, attention, understanding, support, love, love, love...)
6. Travel and invest in experiences and not things
All these resolutions go hand in hand with the (all time) little ones like read & sleep more, eat healthier, be thankful, have fun, go out, do crazy stupid things, etc... and most of all love everything about life!